Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel. Both in the rooms and in the public areas. Use of the internet is completely free for all our guests.
We have an open WiFi network, you do not have to log in with a username or password. You can find the network under the name 'Hotel Duiven'.
Tips when using an unsecured WiFi network
1. Use a VPN app
2. Only use web addresses with an SSL connection (the lock; https)
3. Disable "sharing" (go to System Preferences (Apple) or Control Panel (Windows))
4. Switch off WiFi and work via the 4G network of your mobile phone
5. Turn off WiFi while working on documents
6. Check whether the address line is correct in the browser address line