Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel. Both in the rooms and in the public areas. Internet use is completely free for all our guests.
We have an open WiFi network, which means that you do not have to log in with a username or password. The network can be found under the name 'Hotel Duiven'.
Tips when using an unsecured Wi-Fi network
1. Use a VPN app (read for example: https://www.consumentenbond.nl/veilig-internetten/beste-vpn-provider)
2. Only use web addresses with an SSL connection (the lock; https)
3. Turn off sharing (go to System Preferences (Apple) or Control Panel (Windows))
4. Turn off Wi-Fi and work over your mobile phone's 4G network
5. Turn off Wi-Fi while working on documents
6. Check whether the browser address line contains the correct address